My Question - So how do you generate revenue – around your radio show??
If you are still trying learn how – you may find the following helpful.
- Your radio show is a database of listeners. Do they have any other place to engage with you and other listeners, besides the chat room of your radio show?
- Do you know specifically the audience you are catering to? Who is listening – outside of family and friends and why?
Do you have sponsors that alines with the message you are sending to your listeners? Do they line up with your audience?Alinement is important – listeners will not tolerate a sponsor with a message different that the one they came to your show to hear.
- What is the one commonality they all share, besides your radio show? What interest do they all share with one another? The better you know your target audience the easier it is to market to them.
- If you could pick one of your listeners as your – ideal listener – who would it be and why? Yyou want more of your ideal listener – who is it? Where do they live? What do they like? Why are they listening to you? Why do they keep coming back and Where do you find more people – like them?
- Are you listening to your listener?
- What times or days of the week do you have the most listeners?
- Do you have listeners that call in?
- You want to know their interests, likes, and dislikes. Where and how they like to relax. You want to know more about them. Details! They are who you cater to and they will bring more people – like them. People share what they like and what they do not like.
- They may not tell you in words “Hey Richard, I like Espresso and Chocolate Ice Cream for Breakfast the Monday’s of a Long Weekend.” As clear as there are questions without question marks, they are telling you. They are telling the world. You only have to know where to look.
The Key is listening to find what they have In Common.