13 Questions for more- Power, Oxygen, Pressure, Heat, and Water
1. Are you bombarded by information?
There is access to so much information via networking groups, social media, workshops, online course and webinars. Do you allow time to take in all in and implement a few. Take in only what you can apply in a short period of time, then revisit.
2. Are you hemorrhaging?
More energy or money going out, then coming in. It’s time to take a look at what to cut out. Do more of what gives you energy and makes you money.
3. Do your solutions solve problems?
The Litmus test – result show loud and clear. You need to know what your results are.
4. Do you read your instruments and know what they mean?
5. What is cutting off your O2?
The time you spend and where you spend it is very valuable.
6. All systems have holes – do you know where yours are?
There are integrations to systems that work like patches to catch what falls through the cracks. Many of them are free.
7. Are you running out of fuel?
Coffee is not enough. Less hours in the day than items on a to do list. We are human after all. We need rest and relaxation. Get yours.
8. Do you have a problem and not know what to do about it? Is it time to call in help? Who is on your team?
Resources, Resources, Resources. We never do it alone. A great team makes all the difference. Open minded conversation is wonderful. You many not take any of the suggestions made from your team right away – but they need to know you value their input and have taken the information in and considered it. When delegating start small. Filing, errands, work around the house. You will build up the tolerance and team to share more. Leverage is essential.
9. Are you in survival mode?
Getting through the day – but not really doing what you Love.
10. Are you making changes that are irreversible?
Implementing something new often means leaving the old behind. Try before you buy. Look for Trials on new products before implementing.
11. Are you a little off your flight path?
It is the inevitable zig-zag of business. Often our businesses take us in an entirely different direction than originally intended. However, the treasure is not always where we thought it was.
12. What is your conversation about your business telling people?
Getting Clear about your message. Even if it means only telling people about one of the many things you are so very capable of.
13 .Do you have systems that simplify?
Wishing You the Best Journey Possible – SYSTEMSGIRL